I love makeup. I don’t know everything about it so I’m not claiming to be a guru or anything but I know my way around a makeup brush. I have used the below beauty products consistently for about a year and they are staples in my beauty regimen. I plan to try out some new looks and tell you all about them this soon. So without further ado…
- Mary Kay Skincare Products – The only reason I know anything about Mary Kay is because I used to sell it. I initially joined just to make money but I actually fell in love with the product. This is listed as number 1 because no amount of makeup will make bad skin look good. The set comes with four products but I only use three plus a toner from a different Mary Kay line. It works well for my oily skin.
- Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser – This cleanser is gentle yet effective and it helps to keep my oiliness at bay.
- Clearproof Blemish Control Toner – I use this toner because it helps to control my acne. I had horrible adult acne before I started using Mary Kay.
- Timewise Age-fighting Moisturizer – Keeps my face moisturized but not oily.
- Timewise Night Solution – This stuff is like magic. It’s not pictured because my daughter broke the bottle. In the morning my face feels so good after using this. If you are interested in purchasing these products you can go to www.marykay.com and look up a consultant near you.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet – I use this pallet the most often out of all my pallets. It’s my go to. The colors are so pretty. I haven’t tried the newest pallet but I plan too soon.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – I have tried several pencils and wands to fill in my eyebrows but the dipbrow pomade has been the best. It goes on smooth with an eyebrow brush and it’s not too harsh.
- Better than Sex Mascara – This mascara is great because it makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer without falsies. Although I love falsies they aren’t practical at my job.
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly – I use this as a primer for my eyeshadow as well as a highlight for my brows.
I didn’t mention eyeliner or foundation because I haven’t found one that I want to stick with yet. I don’t want to recommend anything I don’t believe in. Have you tried any of these products? What are your must haves?